A hassle free way
Our experienced and multinational recycling team makes sure the recycling of your vessel meets the highest health, safety and environmental standards. This starts with good planning and an accurate inventory of hazardous materials.
A proven track record
Our track record helps us to find solutions for any new challenges that may come up during a project. By working with us, you will benefit from our vast experience and can rest assured that your recycling requirements are met in the best and most responsible way.
Track record (as of Q1 2023)
Offshore units recycled
From initial planning stages, up until the last piece of steel is brought to the smelter to produce new products, we strive for maximum recycling, zero pollution, zero incidents and zero accidents. We can manage the entire project or support your team with any of the following.
- Develop the Inventory of Hazardous Materials
- Ensure legal compliance with all applicable regulations
- Yard audits
- Brokerage and contract work
- Develop ship recycling plans
- Oversee the recycling and waste management as owner’s representative on site
The MS Fugro Adventurer