Our decommissioning and recycling experts and superintendents have backgrounds in the offshore and maritime sectors and are licensed to work offshore.
A proven track record
Our track record helps us to find solutions for any new challenges that may come up during a project. By working with us, you will benefit from our vast experience and can rest assured that your recycling requirements are met in the best and most responsible way.
Track record (as of Q1 2023)
Offshore units recycled
Offshore structures such as platforms and rigs are complex and may contain traces of Mercury or Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM). Sea2Cradle assists in managing those risks and costs. A well-planned approach, high-quality inventory of hazardous materials and a proper cleaning and waste management plan are key to a successful recycling project.
- Develop the Inventory of Hazardous Materials
- Ensure legal compliance with all applicable regulations
- Yard audits
- Brokerage and contract work
- Develop the recycling plan
- Oversee the recycling and waste management as owner representative on site.